Behbood Hospital Neurosurgery and Spine Surgery Clinic is ready to provide services to esteemed clients by using its specialized and highly specialized physicians.
Neurosurgery is a medical discipline related to the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of disorders that affect any part of the nervous system, including the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and extracranial cerebrovascular system.
- Intervertebral disc herniation
- Cervical spinal stenosis or lumbar spinal stenosis
- Water in the waist
- Head injury (cerebral hemorrhage, skull fracture, etc.)
- Spinal cord injury
- Physical damage to the peripheral nervous system
- Tumors of the spine, spinal cord and peripheral nerves
- Intracerebral hemorrhage such as subarachnoid hemorrhage, intracellular and interstitial hemorrhage
- Some types of drug resistance in epilepsy