- Blood bank: provides the necessary blood for cancer and chemotherapy patients as well as the blood needed in the operation room.
- Biochemistry: exact measurement of most metabolic and chemical elements and compounds such as glucose, cholesterol, urea, creatinine, sodium, potassium, etc. are performed in this unit, which can help to the diagnosis of diabetes, kidney diseases, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Hematology: performs complete blood count (CBC) test (for evaluation of the blood cells including RBCs, WBCs, and platelets) and coagulation tests, which can help to the diagnosis of anemia, infections, and hematologic malignancies.
- Hormones: Tests for assessment of hormonal problems such as thyroid tests are done in this unit.
- Pathology: prepares and evaluates the biopsy specimens to diagnose whether they are malignant or benign
- Microbiology: performs the assessment and analysis of the bacteria, viruses, and etc. existing in the body. For this purpose, blood culture, urine culture, and cultures from the other parts of body are performed to diagnose the infection in order to determine the correct antibiotic for treatment of the patient.
- Sampling: takes the samples from the patient based on the related test
The Behboud Hospital Laboratory is equipped with the most modern and advanced devices which facilitates performing all types of medical tests. Also, for the comfort of the customers this center works on a 24-hour basis and the results of the tests shall be provided in the shortest possible time and through email.